INTENSIVE 3 DAY TRAINING + EXAM
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Foundation Level qualification is aimed at anyone involved in software testing. This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers. This Foundation Level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants. Holders of the Foundation Certificate will be able to go on to a higher-level software testing qualification.
- Use a common language for efficient and effective communication with other testers and project stakeholders.
- Understand established testing concepts, the fundamental test process, test approaches, and principles to support test objectives.
- Design and prioritize tests by using established techniques; analyze both functional and non-functional specifications (such as performance and usability) at all test levels for systems with a low to medium level of complexity.
- Execute tests according to agreed test plans, and analyze and report on the results of tests.
- Write clear and understandable incident reports.
- Effectively participate in reviews of small to medium-sized projects.
- Be familiar with different types of testing tools and their uses; assist in the selection and implementation process.
The Foundation Level Certificate examination will be based on this syllabus. Answers to examination questions may require the use of material based on more than one section of this syllabus. All sections of the syllabus are examinable.
The Foundation Level exam is characterized by:
- 40 multiple-choice questions
- A scoring of 1 point for each correct answer
- A pass mark of 65% (26 or more points)
- A duration of 60 minutes
- Closed book
- Course material
- Practice mock exam questions
- Breakfast and lunch
We will contact you to finalize the reservation.